Slide 1 of 1
Choose your Application
Single Spot or Tiny Homes
– For homes that already have an existing HVAC infrastructure but need to condition additional space such as a basement, mother-in-law suite or just a room where the temperature isn’t quite right, an LG system can be easily added and installed for convenient comfort.
– With multi-zone outdoor units that can support up to twelve indoor units it is possible to get whole home comfort on a single outdoor unit. This not only maximizes efficiencies by only engaging zones as needed but it also allows for personalized comfort.
– In areas such as the Northeast where homes are older and built without HVAC, LG duct-free systems Additionally, with LGRED° heat available a number of units those Northeast homes can stay warm all winter long without the need for a supplemental heating source.
New Construction & Design-Build -
With a greater emphasis on energy efficiency LG systems are perfect for new construction and design-build homes that are looking to lower operating costs while maximizing design.
Restaurants & Bars
- With support to up to twelve zones the single-phase 5-ton heat recovery Multi V S is ideal for restaurants and bars because its simultaneous heating and cooling means that the in the winter the kitchen can stay in cooling while the house is in heating for the patrons all on a single outdoor unit.
- Offering PTACs, single zone and multi-zone systems, LG has a range of products that are perfectly suited to maximize guest comfort and efficiency.
- Boasting incredibly quiet operation and industry-leading efficiency, LG systems work well for retail applications as they provide customized comfort for each tenant but are minimally invasive.
- Whether it’s providing comfort to classrooms or the gym LG has a range of solutions that work for each application with multi-zone options for larger spaces to PTACs and single zone systems for individual rooms.
- LG single zone systems are the perfect addition for correcting those offices that aren’t properly served by the primary air conditioning systems or if you need to condition more space LG multi-zone systems have the performance and energy efficiency without sacrificing occupant comfort.
Multi-Family & Communities
- Due to their quiet operation and compact footprint LG systems are great for housing within close proximity of each other as they can maximize usable space while minimizing perceivable noise.
Wild Florida Airboat Tours
Wild Florida Airboat Tours is a family-owned company that provides airboat tours to view Florida’s wildlife in the Kissimmee River basin that remains untouched by man. See how the LG Multi F system met the facility’s needs for climate control with fluctuating occupancy rates while still operating quietly (to be respectful of the surrounding natural habitat).
ARI Aerosol Packaging Facility
It was essential to the client to heat or cool the warehouse in an energy effi cient way and effectively maintain consistent temperature within the large space. The High Static Ducted Single-Zone units from LG met both these needs, in addition to providing long-term cost savings due to the units’ energy efficiency.
The OneNest Project
OneNest Project is a labor of love, bringing together a thoughtful team that plans to build the homes of the future without losing the style and romance of traditional architecture. The project combines the latest material, science and design to build a home in less time, with less waste, and at a high quality similar to that of traditional building methods.
Auburn University Rural Studio Newbern Town Hall
LG's tri-zone MULTI F™ Inverter heat pump system complementied the design aesthetic for the structure while offering high performance and customized temperature control in an energy-efficient, cost effective manner.
Stetson Mansion Historical Home
The stylish ArtCool™ air conditioning units combine the high-end style of artwork or photography with the smart technology of an air conditioner, providing an all-in-one solution to the Stetson Mansion.
To match the home’s unique eco-friendly design features, LG's flexible air conditioning solution provides independent comfort zones, taking maximum advantage of LG’s innovative inverter technology.
North Jackson Elementary School Gym
With Jackson County Board of Education budget restrictions, LG helped provide a highly cost-effective air conditioning solution for the school's multi-use gymnasium, which had never been air conditioned.