Residential & Commercial Applications Create comfort in any space with LG air conditioning technologies. Explore the applications of our flexible designs for both residential and light commercial spaces.
- Wild Florida Airboats Project Profile A combination of LG single, multi-zone, duct and ductless units were used to create individualized comfort for tour guests. Read the project profile.
- ARI Aerosol Packaging Facility Project Profile
- OneNest Project Profile LG brought home comfort to the OneNest Project, equipping them with design friendly cost efficient, and multi-zone air conditioning. Read the project Profile.
- Auburn University Project Profile When Auburn University needed a ductless HVAC solution, LG was there to deliver zoning control that would conserve energy use and costs. Read the project profile.
- Stetson Mansion Historical Home Project Profile Stetson Mansion Historical Home
- Greenovative Homes Project Profile When Greenovative Homes needed an eco-friendly and economical air conditioner, LG delivered with high-efficiency, zoned temperature control systems. Read the project profile.
- North Jackson Project Profile North Jackson needed a cost-effective air conditioner for their large gym. LG built on existing electrical systems for maximum efficiency. Read the project profile.
About the LG Pro Dealer Program Ready to stand out from competitors? Train and get recognition through the LG Pro Dealer Program for contractors who install LG Air Conditioning Systems. Learn more.
- LG ThinQ for Air Conditioning Control home comfort from your smartphone alongside other LG ThinQ-enabled LG devices, such as refrigerators, ranges, washing machines and robotic vacuums. Learn more.
- LGRED Heat Technology
- Installation Best Practices
- Key Features
Homeowners Resources Are you a homeowner? Visit our resource page to find a contractor near you, explore rebates, and more. We're here for all your home heating and cooling needs.
- Tips for Selecting a HVAC Contractor Talking to a local, independent contractor can help you find an LG Home Comfort Solution that is right for your home. Use these guidelines to interview contractors.
- About Duct-Free Technology
- Rebates & Incentives Buying certain air conditioning systems may make you eligible for tax benefits and credits. Use these resources to see if your LG Air Conditioning System qualifies.
- Simple Home Efficiency Upgrades Have you assessed your home's efficiency? With rising energy costs and an emphasis on green living it may be a good time to make upgrades. Read more.
- Prepping Your Home for Colder Weather Keep your home and family comfortable and warm this winter, help lower utility bills, and protect your investment with these energy saving tips. Read more.
- Upgrade your gas furnace!
- Receive up to $250 per system in rewards!
Commercial Technology Explore the innovative features of LG commercial systems. End-to-end solutions enhance efficiency and control, meaning greater comfort for your occupants.
Commercial Applications Create comfort in your commercial space. Discover the commercial applications of an LG Air Conditioning end-to-end solution and find your right fit.
- Imperial Hotel Project Profile LG VRF provided exceptional dehumidification and temperature control, bringing energy efficiency to Commons at Imperial Hotel. Read the project profile.
- The Vermont Project Profile Learn how LG VRF provided an HVAC update with energy efficiency, low operational costs, minimal to no duct work, and multi zone control. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Chicago Motor Club Project Profile LG VRF Art Cool Mirror provided energy efficiency, design flexibility and cost effectiveness to the Chicago Motor Club. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Mackie Building Project Profile Learn how LG VRF technology modernized the Mackie Building's functionality while preserving historic integrity. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Smouse Project Profile When Smouse Opportunity School needed to update their HVAC, LG improved comfort, provided design flexibility, and preserved historic architecture. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- The Sharpe Building Project Profile Learn how LG VRF updated a historic building with modern air conditioning, including energy efficiency and multi zone control. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Trinity Medical Center Project Profile Zoned heating and cooling that could be regulated to occupied spaces made LG VRF an ideal HVAC solution for a commercial office building. Read the project profile.
- Sprout Space Project Profile Learn how LG installed a modular HVAC solution that offered low energy consumption and a source of sustainable energy efficiency. Read the project profile.
- WeWork Project Profile Learn how LG updated the HVAC system for a historic 75,000 square foot office workspace, providing zoned temperature control to over 50 spaces. Read the project profile.
- Zero Energy America Project Profile
- PFN Airport Project Profile Capable of fulfilling large-scale air conditioner needs, LG designed a system to combat the humid weather at this Florida airport. Read the project profile.
- Columbia Square Project Profile Columbia Square is a LEED® Gold, mixed-use building updated with LG VRF, providing modular design and energy efficiency. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Marlton Hotel Project Profile Learn how LG brought air conditioning to an iconic hotel while maximizing space, improving efficiency, and ensuring guest comfort. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Discovery at the Realm Project Profile Learn how LG VRF delivered superior efficiency and energy savings for the multi-family residence Discovery at the Realm. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- ValleyPoint Church Project Profile An excellent all-weather VRF solution, LG provided cost effective and flexible design that improved air quality in various spaces. Read the project profile.
- Bexar Courthouse Project Profile Learn how LG VRF air conditioning technology preserved the historical integrity of Bexar courthouse while bringing it into the modern day. Read the project profile.
- Euclid Chemical Project Profile LG VRF was installed to replace an aging VAV system, resulting in 70% annual energy reduction from the previous 5 years. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- Ronald McDonald House Project Profile
- The Ebell Project Profile With a flexible modular design, LG VRF delivered multi zone temperature control to various event spaces in The Ebell of Los Angeles and Wilshire Ebell Theater. Read the project profile or watch the video.
- The Sinclair With a flexible modular design, LG VRF delivered multi zone temperature control to various event spaces in The Ebell of Los Angeles and Wilshire Ebell Theater. Read the project profile or watch the video.
Commercial Technology Simultaneous heating and cooling, multi-zone capabilities, enhanced energy savings, and more. Find out what makes VRF an industry-leading commercial technology.
myLG HVAC Discover the advantages of your myLG HVAC membership. Get access to training, technical, and marketing resources, available at your fingertips. Visit the Login page.
Where to Buy LG Products Find LG representatives near you. For HVAC professionals, search for local sales reps, manufacturers, and more. For homeowners, search for local contractors.
About Us LG is a leading player in the global air conditioning market with innovative commercial and residential solutions. Learn about LG Air Conditioning Technologies.
Contact Us Questions? We're here to help. Are you a homeowner? Are you an HVAC professional? We're here to support you with your residential or commercial needs.
- HVAC Training Near You Take online or in-person classes to learn how to install and service LG HVAC products from experienced trainers. Find HVAC training near you with LG.
- Resource Directory Find all the resources you need for LG air conditioning technologies, including white papers, submittals, instruction manuals and more. Search the directory.
- LG Pro
- Register Product
- Search Results
- MyLG HVAC Login Discover the advantages of your myLG HVAC membership. Get access to training, technical, and marketing resources, available at your fingertips. Visit the Login page.
- myLG HVAC Member Registration Register here to request access to training, technical, and marketing resources from LG Air Conditioning Technologies.
- Forgot Password
- Change Password
- Edit Profile
- LG Design and Service Tools
- How to download AHRI certificates Follow these step-by-step instructions to download an AHRI certificate for residential or commercial air conditioning systems.
- Achieve Greater Profitability Achieve profitability with a superior HVAC solution that offers both high performance and lower operational costs. Experience enhanced efficiency and comfort.
- Achieve Profitability Easy to sell, install, and service. Designed for flexibility and energy efficiency, learn how you can achieve profitability with LG air conditioning technologies.
- Achieve Greater Flexibility Achieve a new level of flexibility with LG air conditioning technologies. Discover our custom and compact, minimally invasive, and energy efficient designs.
- LG Professional Locator
- Art Cool Gallery
- Art Cool Mirror
- Hydro Kit
- LG HVAC BIM Library – LG Air Conditioning Technologies Download LG Revit Families from the LG BIM Library. Access LG Air Conditioning Technologies Revit Content and Technical Documentation for Free. Download LG BIM Content Today.
- Employee Profile
- LgPro Confirm
- LgPro NotFound
- LG Pro Error
- LG Connections
- Marketing Resource Center Here you can log in for access to LG branding guidelines, logos, fonts, and marketing materials. Welcome to your LG Marketing Resource Center.
- LG Efficiency Analysis for Net Zero Energy Residential Homes
- Site Map
- Thank You